Mt. SAC’s Student Health Services works diligently to provide various activities, presentations, and workshops intended to improve student health and wellness. Specialized events encourage interaction and discussions that lay the groundwork for improving behavioral practices and spark and sustain motivation. Visit our events calendar to register for the next event.
Experienced Health Educators are also available to provide class presentations about Student Health Services and more. Past class presentations have covered various topics, including: Introduction to Student Health Services, Sexual Violence, Sexual Assault Promotion & Education, Mindfulness & Meditation. Please see below for information on how to schedule a presentation for your class.
Health Education Sections:
Health Center Info.
If you are having a medical emergency or mental health crisis, call Police and Campus Safety at (909) 274-4555 or dial 911
- Suicide Prevention Hotline
1 - (800) 273-8255
- Crisis Text Line
Text COURAGE to 741741
- Go to your nearest Emergency Room
To request a presentation or more information, please send an email to email@example.com.
Include desired presentation, number of students, preferred date/time, and location.
At least one week's notice to present a program is recommended.
- Various events will be hosted each semester.
- Registration is required for specific events.
- Students can register on the Health Education page.
- Extra credit will be honored at the end of events. Be sure to discuss extra credit opportunities with your professor.
For more information or suggestions about educational events presented by the Mt. SAC Student Health Center, please contact Amanda Gonzalez at (909) 274-4400.
Look out for our Peer Health Educators on campus! Our team is here to help you:
- Answer general questions about Health Services
- Update you on resources and information
- Educate you on various health and wellness topics
- Sign up for an event & more