The Parent Institute is an interactive and inclusive learning experience for Mt. SAC’s parenting students, which includes workshops, community-building activities, a resource fair, and motivational speakers. The Parent Institute is designed to empower students to embrace their identities as parents, their ability to succeed and to reach their educational goals.
Mt. SAC 2024 Parent Institute
Thursday, February 15, 2024
8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m
This event is sponsored by Associated Students, EOPS/CARE & CalWORKs.
- 2023 Event Program
- 2023 Parent Institute Keynote Speaker
- 2022 Event Program
- 2022 Parent Institute Keynote Speaker
Resources for Parent Students
- CARE webpage: https://www.mtsac.edu/eops/care/
- CalWORKs webpage: https://www.mtsac.edu/calworks/
- Basic Needs webpage: https://www.mtsac.edu/basic-needs/campusresources.html
- Lactation Rooms: https://www.mtsac.edu/hr/lactation.html
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or call (909) 274-4500.