- When does EOPS start accepting applications?
The EOPS program opens yearly to new applicants in the month of May for the fall semester.
- I am an AB 540 student, am I eligible to apply for EOPS?
Yes, AB 540 students are eligible to apply for EOPS.
- What happens if I drop a class, am I still enrolled in EOPS?
Yes, you are still enrolled in EOPS. However, if you are considering dropping a course,
then we highly encourage you to speak with your EOPS counselor first.
- What happens if I miss a contact?
If you miss a contact, then your services for the following semester will be reduced
(i.e. book service).
- Do I have to see the same counselor?
No, you have the option of choosing which ever counselor you would like for your counseling
- Can I cancel my appointment?
Yes, you can cancel your appointment with 24 hours advance notice.
- What happens if I miss my appointment?
If you miss an appointment without canceling with 24 hours advance notice, then you
will only be eligible for scheduling same-day appointments for the rest of the semester.
Same-day appointments require you to schedule an appointment and meet with a counselor
on the same day. Please note: same-day appointments are based on counselor availability.
- What happens if I am late for an appointment?
We do have an on-time policy for appointments. If a student is late, then he/she will
only be eligible for same-day appointments for the rest of the semester.
- How early can I check-in for my appointment?
You can check-in for your appointment up to 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment