Basic Needs Assistance Application
- This form is to request housing, basic needs emergency grant funds, and/or Basic Needs Cards.
- Submitting this application does not automatically guarantee for all services applied for.
- This tool is used to assess eligibility and to gather information prior to the student meeting with the Basic Needs Resources Program team.
- Most services are currently only available for enrolled students.
What to expect after submitting this form?
- Upon completion of this form, you will receive a confirmation message indicating that we have received your application.
- Your application is then assigned to a designated staff member who will outreach to you to schedule a 20-30 minute meeting
- The purpose of the meeting is to become more familiar with your situation, connect you with additional resources based on your situation as well as collect information to assess for eligibility of services that you are requesting.
- Most students are required to submit verification documents and submit them to email@example.com with your Student ID A#.
- Once your meeting is complete the information is reviewed by the Basic Needs Staff and Leadership team which includes the Dean of Student Services.
- You will be contacted via email about the status of your grant once your application.
- For any questions or follow up on your request for assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.