Mt. SAC Important Message

Beginning Summer Intersession, Covid-19 vaccinations are encouraged, but not required. Learn more about our safety guidelines at


Admissions & Records Frequently Asked Questions

How Do I Request Official Transcripts?

Students with access to the Mt. SAC portal may view Unofficial Transcripts or request Official Transcripts through the student portal. To view unofficial transcripts, click on the student tab. Choose View Unofficial Transcript. To request Official Transcripts, click on the student tab. Choose Request Official Transcript. Requests via the portal do not require a signature page faxed to Admissions.

Former students without access to the student portal can request official transcripts by accessing the following link to Credentials Inc.:

Online requests made directly through Credentials Inc., may require a signature page.

NOTE: A transcript request will NOT be processed unless all outstanding obligations to Mt. San Antonio College are cleared.

Return to FAQ