Radiologic Technology Program
The mission of the radiologic technology program is to prepare competent and professional entry-level radiographers able to meet the needs of the healthcare community.
Goals and Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs)
Students will be clinically competent.
- Students will produce diagnostic quality radiographs.
- Students will develop the necessary skills to provide patient-centered care.
Students will communicate effectively.
- Students will develop knowledge of effective communication.
- Students will demonstrate effective communication skills using various types of communication.
Students will develop critical thinking skills.
- Students will critique images to determine diagnostic quality.
- Students will determine corrective measures for non-diagnostic images.