Click any of the options below to view the MARCS resources for your current course
To prepare for an upcomming course, please visit Mt SAC's AIME website
- The MARCS is located on the first floor of building 61 and offers drop-in tutoring for all courses in the Math Department. Tutoring is available during all hours that the MARCS are open and you do not need to make an appointment.The Academic Support and Achievement Center (ASAC) offers online tutoring for certain Math courses.
- Textbooks and Solution Manuals are available for use while in the MARCS. Books may not leave the room.Calculators are available to borrow and may be taken to class. Calculators must be returned to the MARCS the same day they are borrowed. The following calculators are available:
An emulator for the TI 83/84 Graphing Calculator is available to download on your phone or computer:
- TI 30X IIS two-line Scientific Calculators
- TI 84+ Graphing Calculators
- TI 30XS MultiView
- Four-functions Calculators
TI-84 Plus simulator - FREE
Wabbitemu in the Play Store
Directions for how to download: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdNqgXJEnHU
TI-84 Plus simulator – FREE
Go to http://wabbitemu.org/Directions for how to download: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FbN-iSRiCE
TI-83 simulator - $5.99
GrafNCalc83 in the App Store
- YouTube is a great source for online tutorial videos. There are also fantastic videos available for free at sites such as Khan Academy. Below are a few that you may find helpful. Additionally, you may have access to online videos through platforms such as MyMathLab if your class has an account. Check with your instructor for more details.
- Computer Software is available for your math or science course. Software includes Maple, wxMaxima, Statcato, Visual Studio, and more.
- Online Learning Platforms
To use MyMathLab or MyStatLab, you must first get an access code that comes with a textbook or purchase one online.
MYMATHLAB COURSE IDs – SCHOOL CODE: 91789 –
Use these codes only if your intructor has not created a MyMathLab course for your specific class.
Course ID Survey of College Mathematics - Math 100 until 9/30/24
marclab66486 Statistics- Math 110 until 8/25/23
marclab40068 College Algebra - Math 130 until 8/25/23
(Lial 13th ed)
marclab40246 Trigonometry - Math 150 until 8/25/23
(Lial 12th ed)
Class: Calculus Series, Math 180-181-280