Just Getting Started with Outcomes Assessment?
- Review the purpose of outcomes assessment in this Assessment Primer.
- Assessment data is stored in TracDat. If you do not have an account, contact Kate Scott Morales (x 5562) to set up an account.
- These brief tips on "how to write and report student learning outcomes" will help you with your course and program-level outcomes.
Outcomes Plan and Schedules
The Outcomes Plan was approved by the Academic Senate on May 22, 2014. Some new requirements in the plan:
- Every department is to create a course assessment rotation plan.
- Every department is to share the collected "summary of data" and create the "use of results" in a department meeting or at an SLO conversation, while keeping private the identity of the students and faculty in question.
- Faculty are asked to list their measureable objectives (MOs) and SLOs on their syllabi. Alternatively, they could direct students to slo.mtsac.edu for this information.