Here are some scholarship opportunities for horticulture students. You can't get free money if you don't apply!!!
Mt. SAC Horticulture Departmental Scholarships
These are Scholarships that are only available to Mt. SAC Horticulture/Agriculture Students. Each scholarship has a separate application and different requirements. Please apply for all that you may be eligible for! Deadline to apply has been extended to 11/28/22!
- John Marman Memorial Scholarship - For students who are currently working/interning in the turf industry or interested in a career in turf.
- Olin and Jessie Wolfinbarger Family Scholarship - Open to Mt. SAC Horticulture students.
- Mathew Romo Memorial Scholarship - Open to Mt. SAC Horticulture students.
- Visosky Family Scholarship - For Mt. SAC students pursuing a career in irrigation or water resource management.
- Orange County Farm Bureau Scholarship - Open to all Mt SAC Agriculture related majors.
- Los Angeles Garden Club Scholarship - Open to Mt. SAC Horticulture Students.
Horticulture Scholarships from Outside Organizations
These are scholarships from organizations outside of Mt. SAC, but they are specifically for horticulture students. These scholarships are open to Mt. SAC students as well as students from other colleges. Apply for all that you might be eligible for!
- Desert Green Linn Mills Scholarship - Applications open August 25, Applications Due September 20th, 2022.
- Street Tree Seminar Scholarship - $500 - $1,500; Due November 1, 2022.
Mt. SAC General Scholarships
These scholarship opportunities are for all Mt. SAC students, and may not be specific to horticulture. New opportunities are posted regularly.
If you missed the Scholarship workshop in Spring, you can download the PowerPoint here for more information and advice.