Are You Ready to Submit Your SPOT Recertification Evidence?
Before clicking on the link below, please be sure you have completed the checklist below:
- Have your A0 number and your SPOT certification date handy.
- Login into the Mt. SAC POD Connect site and access your transcript.
- Choose the Connect Home button.
- From the Learning Tab, choose My Transcript.
- This shows your trainings in progress. To find trainings you have finished, click Active to Completed. (Trainings under Active will not count -- you must have completed the training.)
- For really old courses, go to POD Mt SAC. Scroll down to Training Resources (below the round icons) and click to open the accordion. Select Old POD Calendar System.
- If you cannot find a training you know you completed, check your Transcript Archive. Contact POD if you need help with your POD transcript.
- Get all your evidence together before you start. Submit all evidence together. The system is not designed to store or hold information.
- Find activities that qualify for recertification by scrolling through your transcript.
You will need the Activity Name, Activity Date, and Activity Duration for each activity.
- Activities must be within your training date range.
- You must have completed the one-hour Regulations Update for SPOT Recertification.
- Activities must be approved for recertification. Note that Canvas Lite, Canvas Basics, Canvas 101/102, FOMAR, or SPOT Orientation courses are not eligible. Introduction to Canvas is only approved during migration (2016-17).
- You must have 3 approved hours besides the Regulations Update. You need a total of 4 hours for recertification.
- Reminder: Submit a total of 4 hours of recertification activities. One of those hours must be the Regulations Update.
Once you have reviewed the above information, submit your SPOT Recertification evidence by following this link:
Questions? E-mail the Distance Learning Faculty Coordinator
|Distance Learning Faculty Coordinator||Carol Imparaemail@example.com|