- Artificial intelligence (AI) enables computers and machines to mimic the perception, learning, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities of the human mind.
- Machine learning is an application of AI that includes algorithms that parse data, learn from that data, and then apply what they’ve learned to make informed decisions.
- Deep learning is a subfield of machine learning that structures algorithms in layers to create an "artificial neural network” that can learn and make intelligent decisions on its own.
- Natural language processing (NLP) is a branch of AI that helps computers understand, interpret and manipulate human language.
Artificial Intelligence for Business
Explore Mt. San Antonio College's Artificial Intelligence for Business Certificate!
- Banking and Finance
- Energy and Utilities
- Human Resource
- Social Media
- Sports Analytics and Activities
- Virtual Assistant or Chatbots
- Granter is a trusted advisor and an objective resource for more than 14,000 enterprises in 100+ countries. It stated that AI-related job creation will reach two million net-new jobs in 2025.
- An article titled “Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) Job Trends Important to Watch in 2021” at insights.dice.com stated that an IDC report found three-quarters of commercial enterprise applications could lean on A.I. by next year alone, while an Analytics Insight report projects more than 20 million available jobs in artificial intelligence by 2023.
According to indeed.com the salary ranges for artificial intelligence jobs in California are:
- Machine Learning Engineer: average salary of $183,649
- Data Scientist with less than one- year experience: average salary of $127,242
- Business Intelligence Developer: average salary of $106,70
- Research Scientist: average salary of $119,123
- Deep Learning Engineer: average salary $147,765
- CISB 60 - Machine Learning in Business
A broad introduction to machine learning and its implementation to solve real-world business problems.CISB 62 - Deep Learning in Business
To learn the most cutting-edge deep learning algorithms and technique. Valuable hands-on experience with real-world business challenges.CISB 63 - Natural Language Processing in Business
To learn natural language processing and its application in business.
- The Certificate can be achieved in two semesters!
- CISB 60 – Spring semester
- CISB 62 – Fall semester
- CISB 63 – Fall semester
Starting Spring 2023, the AI Certificate may be taken 100% online asynchronus
To learn more about our certificate, contact Sohair Zaki at firstname.lastname@example.orgSearch Google for the following topics:
- Artificial intelligence for business jobs
- Artificial intelligence for business career
- Business intelligence analyst jobs
- Machine learning (ML) and deep learning developer jobs