The following are the most frequently used student forms in the Business Division. If you have any questions about any form form. Please the contact us using the Zoom virtual assistance feature during regular business hours Mon. - Fri. 8am to 4pm.
- Download the appropriate form.
- Complete and save the form on your computer.
- Submit the form using the Form Submission button (below).
The following forms are available at the Admissions & Records (A&R) forms and publications website or the student portal. They are online AdobeSign PDFs that must be filled online. They completed for will be emailed to the student at their Mt.SAC email address. Before submitting any forms, please have the following items available to you as you may need them: Mt.SAC student email address and A# number. Depending on the form you are submitting you may also need additional documents. Please have those documents available as incomplete forms will not be processed. If you have any questions about the forms below, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the forms using AdobeSign
- Follow all directions when completing the form.
- Use your Mt. SAC email address (...@student.mtsac.edu) when prompted to enter your email address.
- Wait for an email from "Adobe Sign" and verify your email address.
- After verifying your email address, you will receive an email from "FCCC-Mt. San Antonio College". The form you have submitted and other documents (if applicable) will be attached to this email.
- Download the form and attachments
- The student will then go to the A&R Forms page and submit their completed form through a SmartSheet.
Forms on the Student Portal
The following forms require authentication, which means that students must log into to portal to be able to access them and submit the forms.
- Level Transfer
- Reinstatement to Class
- Request for Late Add
- Section Transfer
- Log into Portal
- Click on the Student tab
- Click on the link to the form you want to submit.