Current Students

Students who have applied to the College should complete the following steps to receive ACCESS services.

  1. Fill out the ACCESS Application for Services online in the  MyACCESS web portal.             Apply for Services 

  2. Submit disability documentation

  3. Assessment Questionnaire (AQ) - Take the Assessment Questionnaire to see what English and Math courses are right for you.

  4. Appointment at ACCESS for help with choosing classes

  5. Appointment with counselor to discuss accommodations