Transfer to a 4-Year University
Mt. San Antonio College is a Top 10 California Transfer College. Our students have a better chance of getting into four-year universities than most because of the excellent quality of our academic courses, the great amount of support we give our students, and how easy we make it for students to transfer.
We know transferring can be overwhelming for students, so we make it as easy as possible and give our students all the help they need to transfer to four-year universities. Explore the Transfer Admissions Guarantees (TAGs) with six UC schools, the joint transfer agreements with every CSU school, and two admission agreements with out-of-state universities, to see how to qualify. Learn more about transfer guarantees and how they can help you here.
Whether you need help finding the right college, making connections, or navigating the transfer process, our Transfer Services team is here to help. Below are just a few of the ways Transfer Services helps students prepare to transfer.
Explore Four-Year Colleges and Universities:
- We can help you find the right internet resources to research potential colleges, majors, and more.
- We'll help you navigate our transfer resource library and computer lab.
Understand the Transfer Process:
- We'll keep you up-to-date on workshops covering everything you need to know about transferring, including filling out transfer applications, the personal statement, getting into competitive universities, and UC Transfer Admission Guarantees (TAGs).
- We'll work with you one-on-one to navigate the transfer process for the college you want to attend.
Get Out There:
- We'll help you find, and even set up, university tours so you can explore the schools that interest you.
- We visit southern California colleges and universities on our tours.
- We put together annual overnight trips to visit northern California universities, such as UC Berkeley.
Connect with University Representatives:
- We'll make an appointment with university representatives so you can learn more about the schools you want to transfer to and how to stand out in the transfer process.
- We'll keep you updated on college fairs held throughout the fall and spring semesters.
Have Questions? Want to Transfer? Contact Us.
Call us: (909) 274-6388
Come see us: Student Services Center (Building 9B), second floor
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m., Fridays 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org