Behavior & Wellness Team
- Sudden change in academic performance
- Housing and/or food insecurities
- Concerning verbal or written statements
- Changes in behavior or appearance
- Extreme emotions as a result of a life event
A referral regarding any of the concerns stated above may be submitted to the Behavior & Wellness Team.
Title IX, Harassment, & Discrimination
- Gender discrimination
- Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Assault
- Dating Violence
- Domestic Violence
Any complaints involving any of the areas above may be filed by contacting the Office of Title IX & EEO Programs.
Police & Campus Safety
- An immediate danger to self or others
- Violent, dangerous behavior
- Carrying a weapon that can cause imminent harm
- Aggressive, displaying threatening behavior
Concerns involving a crisis or immediate safety and security response should be made immediately to Police & Campus Safety.