Inter Club Council (ICC)
ICC executive office consists of two Co-Chairs, an ICC Secretary (if appointed), and an ICC Senator (or A.S. Representative).
Responsibilities of the Inter Club Council
- Provide a communication network between RSCOs
- Act as a resource for RSCOs particularly in the areas of organization, problem solving, promotion, and fundraising
- Maintain participation and support of A.S. sponsored events
- Provide a forum for expressing the interests of RSCOs.
- Co-Chairs run for office during a general elections process, held every April. Elected officers take office July 1st
- Must be available every Tuesday and Thursday 3:00pm – 5:30pm
- Must be available every 1st and 3rd Monday from 2:30pm-3:30pm
- Have completed one (1) semester at Mt. SAC and 6 graded units with a 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Must be enrolled in at least 5 units and maintain a 2.0 semester GPA
- Pay the Student Activities Fee of $11.00 each semester
- Have no discipline record on file with the college
- Complete an Executive Board application
For additional detailed information please review the Organizational Directive in Governing Documents.
If you would like to apply for any of the positions above, please visit Applications & Forms
Want to know more about student clubs and organizations? Click Here.