Ask Joe
Mt. SAC Emergency Alert

Alert: Mt. SAC has Transitioned to Online Classes and Services (see Learn more about our COVID-19 response at


RAD Tech Student Complaint Form (Non Faculty Complaint)

This form is for RAD Tech Students ONLY

Provide the information requested below as thoroughly as possible. Submit the complaint within 10 business days of the alleged conflict or action to the RT Department Chair (DC). If you are filling this form out online, your complaint will be sent directly to the DC. If you are not using the online system, please submit this form to the DC via email or you can drop it off at the DC office.

 The DC will review the information provided, meet with you within 10 business days, and initiate an investigation if needed. Every effort will be made to resolve your complaint; however, do understand that the resolution of all complaints may not be possible at the department level. Serious complaints may need to be forwarded to the appropriate personnel or department.

 If, after your complaint has been reviewed and investigated by the DC, you are not satisfied with the outcome of the complaint, you may contact the office of Student Life at (909) 274-4525 to pursue filing of a formal grievance.

 If the complaint is regarding a RAD Tech faculty member, DO NOT use this form. You need to use the form titled “Student Complaint Form (Faculty Complaint)” found under the Student Complaint tab of the RT Website or you can obtain the form from the DC office.