- Submit a Summer Mt. SAC College Application
*Students MUST select a major/Undecided is not eligible
- Apply and participate in the Summer Bridge Program or STEP Into College Program in
the Summer term as your first-college experience.
- Complete the 2021-22 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or CA Dream
*This is a MANDATORY state requirement of all CA Promise Programs. Applicants that
are not awarded financial aid due to higher incomes, will still receive the financial
benefits of Promise+Plus.
- Start college at Mt. SAC in the Summer term through either the Summer Bridge or STEP
Into College program.
- Register for an English and/or Math course in the Fall semester.
Missed out on participating this Summer 2021 in Summer Bridge or STEP Into College
That's okay! Participate this Fall 2021 semester in any of the COUN 1 Introduction
to College courses and you may be eligible to receive Promise+Plus benefits starting
Winter 2022! Make sure you meet eligibility criteria listed at the top of this webpage, complete the college enrollment steps, and register a Fall 2021 COUN 1 Introduction
to College course.