1. To drop students from your class, click on the Faculty Drop Roster in the Faculty Self-Service Menu.
2. It should be noted that drop codes are date sensitive. The list of drop options you can choose from will only be those that are legally permissible. The drop options available to you will change as the term progresses.
3. Select a Term and click Submit and then select a CRN and click Submit.
4. Click on the Drop box to select students to be dropped from the class and click on the Submit Students button before leaving each page.
5. Any registered student who does not attend the first class meeting should be dropped as a “No-show”.
6. Students registered in classes with lecture and lab should be “No-showed” after both the lecture and lab have met.
7. Confirmation of the drop will appear in the Reg Status/Date Column.
8. You cannot submit a ‘W’ for any student after the final drop date.