Mapping and Catalog Committee
The Mapping & Catalog Committee supports the District's efforts for providing an online and printed PDF version of the catalog which clearly articulates course sequences for students, identifies critical progress milestones for student success, and makes this information easily accessible. The committee will work collaboratively to address gaps related to navigation, catalog rights, and related practices and support communication of these initiatives to faculty, staff, and students.
- Recommend the development and timely maintenance of program maps and program data to align program maps with curriculum.
- Systematically review and recommend policies and procedures to support accurate, consistent, and timely mapping based on catalog schedule timeline.
- Review online and printed access to maps and College catalog, and recommend content that is relevant and appropriate for Mt. SAC student
- Evaluate and make recommendations regarding functionality, and accessibility of the online catalog for use by all users.
- Recommend incorporation of relevant and accurate information on employment and further education opportunities targeted by each program map.
- Recommend communication of information to the campus community related to the purpose of this committee.
- Evaluate how students' progress through program maps and utilize the catalog and make recommendations related to the research.
- Address mapping related matters in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Mapping and Catalog Support: Lisa Jackson, Administrative Specialist IV
- Committee Website Maintained By: Lisa Jackson firstname.lastname@example.org