Mapping and Catalog Committee
The Mapping & Catalog Committee supports the District’s effort for providing an online and printed PDF version of the catalog which clearly articulates course sequences for students, identifies critical progress milestones for student success, and makes this information easily accessible. The committee will work collaboratively to address gaps related to navigation of Mt. SAC programs from entry to completion. The committee will review initiatives relating to program navigation, catalog rights, and related practices and support communication of these initiatives to faculty, staff, and students.
- Recommend the development and timely maintenance of program maps and program data, to align program maps with curriculum changes.
- Systematically review and recommend policies and procedures to support accurate, consistent, and timely mapping based on catalog schedule timeline.
- Review online and printed access to maps and College catalog, and recommend content that is relevant and appropriate for Mt. SAC student users.
- Evaluate and make recommendations regarding functionality, accessibility, of the online catalog for use by all users.
- Recommend incorporation of relevant and accurate information on employment and further education opportunities targeted by each program map.
- Recommend communication of information to the campus community related to the purpose of this committee.
- Evaluate how students progress through program maps and utilize the catalog and make recommendations related to the research.
- Address mapping related matters in collaboration with stakeholders.
|Faculty Mapping Coordinator (Co-Chair)||Vacant||Ongoing|
|Dean of Instruction (Co-Chair)||Vacant||Ongoing|
|GPS Counseling Coordinator||Sara Mestas||Ongoing|
|GPS Instruction Coordinator||Shiloh Blacksher||Ongoing|
|Articulation Officer||Jamaika Fowler||Ongoing|
|Provost, School of Continuing Education||Jody Fernando||3 Year Term|
|School of Continuing Education Mapping Coordinator||Michael Ngo||Ongoing|
|Research & Institutional Effectiveness (Non-Voting)||Marcell Gilmore||Ongoing|
|Admissions & Records Evaluator (appointed by Dean of Enrollment)||Becky Wang||3 Year Term|
|Arts Faculty||Sunil Thankamushy||2 Year Term|
|Business Faculty||Anthony Henry||3 Year Term|
|Humanities & Social Sciences Faculty||Barbara Mezaki||1 Year Term|
|Kinesiology, Athletics & Dance Faculty||Robert Purcell||2 Year Term|
|Library & Learning Resources Faculty||Vacant|
|Natural Sciences Faculty||Vacant|
|School of Continuing Education Faculty||Lorena Velazquez||3 Year Term|
|Technology & Health Faculty||Vacant|
|Credit Curriculum Specialist (or designee) (Non- Voting)||Irene Pinedo||Ongoing|
|Noncredit Curriculum Specialist (Non-Voting)||Lesley Cheng||Ongoing|
|Curriculum Specialist I||Reyna Casas|
|Marketing Manager or Designee||John Lewallen|
|Curriculum Liaison||Kristina Allende|
|Systems Analys/Programmer||Caron Gomes|
|Assistant Curriculum Liaison||Dianne Rowley|
|Instruction Business Analyst||Pedro Suarez|
|Assistant Director, Web and Portal Services||Eric Turner|
|Information Technology representative (Non-Voting)||Matt Bidart||Ongoing|
|Director, Strong Workforce Initiatives||Dejah Swingle||Ongoing|
|Marketing Manager or designee (Non-Voting)||TBD||Ongoing|