Online Readiness Quest Program
Here's to your online learning success!
Use the next two weeks to get ready with the Online Readiness Quest Program.
What is this great program, you ask?
An interactive, multimedia online program that helps you prepare for online learning success.Additionally, Mt. SAC offers other resources to help you get started with online learning: click here for more information
How does it work?
We're glad you asked! Below are some key points of what you can expect...
Here's a sample report: Quest Program Sample Report
- You choose 1 of 2 tracks: New Online Students or Experienced Online Students.
- You can do a piece at a time, save your work, and return to it later. Or, do it all in one sitting.
- Once you complete the modules, you'll get personalized results with advice on how to be better prepared (see sample report below)
- It takes about an hour or less, depending on each individual's pace. One hour of investment toward your success? How great is that?
How do you get started?
Please follow the steps below to log into the Quest Program:
- Sign up for an account at https://ccconlineed.instructure.com/register (use the following join code: TLYLHL)
- Select the “I'm a student” button
- Complete the form – using your school email address (if supplied) as your username
- Remember your password!
For full instructions please consult the following handout: Student Login Instructions - Quest ProgramThis is what it should look like after you register (click to enlarge):
Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 274-5888.