Steps to Apply and Enroll
If you're ready to join Mt. San Antonio College, there are just a few easy steps you need to follow to apply and enroll. Click on your student type below to learn more about the process and get started:
What type of student are you?
You've never attended college before.
You've attended Mt. SAC but, for any reason, have missed two or more semesters in a row.
You've attended college before but are new to Mt. SAC.
You live outside of the U.S. but want to go to college at Mt. SAC.
college classes for college credit.You're a junior or senior in high school and want to take
Are you looking for classes that are not for college credit?
Our School of Continuing Education has many programs to help students who want to learn but don't need to earn college credits toward a degree or certificate. Click on the links below to learn about these programs and how to enroll.
- Adult Basic Education[BROKEN LINK]
- Adult High School Diploma[BROKEN LINK]
- Adult High School Equivalency (GED/HiSET)
- Community Education (fee-based)
- Education for Older Adults[BROKEN LINK]
- ESL (English as a Second Language)[BROKEN LINK]
- High School Referral (students taking high school courses)
- Noncredit Health Programs[BROKEN LINK]
- Noncredit Vocational Programs[BROKEN LINK]