Transferring to a four-year college or university is an important step in your educational career. Transfer Services will help you with transfer preparation to a college or university of your choice through workshops, activities, events, and advising. We help all Mt. SAC students...
Explore four-year colleges and universities:
- Check out internet resources to research potential colleges, majors and more!
- Explore our transfer resource library and computer lab.
Understand the Transfer Process:
- Attend workshops on filling out transfer applications, writing the personal statement, getting into competitive universities, UC Transfer Admission Guarantees (TAGs) and more.
- Get help with one-on-one transfer advising and assistance.
Get Out There:
- Participate in university tours to check out colleges and universities you are interested in. We visit southern California colleges and universities as well as offer yearly overnight trips to visit northern California universities such as UC Berkeley.
Connect with University Representatives:
- Make an appointment with university representatives to learn more about your desired transfer institutions.
- Attend college fairs held throughout the fall and spring semesters.
Celebrate Transfer Success:
- Attend the annual Transfer Achievement Celebration held in late spring specifically for transferring students.
- Be featured on the Transfer Hall of Fame wall.
Call us: (909)274-6388
Come see us: Second floor of the Student Services Center, Bldg. 9B
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 8 am - 6 pm, Fridays 8 am - 4:30 pm (Hours may vary during holidays and semester breaks.)
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need transfer counseling? Contact the Counseling Department at (909)274-4380.