On-Campus COVID-19 Vaccinations on May 13 and 27
May 11, 2021 - 10:18 AM
Mt. San Antonio College is partnering with East Valley Community Health Center to provide on-campus COVID-19 vaccination clinics. The clinics are open to anyone 18 years or older. The clinics will be on Thursday, May 13 and May 27 in the courtyard between Buildings 67A and 67B. Participants can walk-in at any time between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. to get a free vaccine.
Each clinic will provide 600 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine produced by Moderna. These vaccines require two doses four weeks apart. Participants coming May 13 should come back June 10, and those coming May 27 should come back June 24. Moderna received FDA emergency-use authorization for its COVID-19 vaccine. This vaccine is 94% effective in protecting against COVID-19 in trials. In the rare case a vaccinated individual becomes sick with COVID-19, they are less likely to require hospitalization. The community is encouraged to learn more about the COVID-19 vaccines by
- Reviewing this video about vaccine safety by Student Health Services
- Reviewing the Fact Sheet provided by Student Health Services
- Visiting the California Public Health COVID-19 Vaccines website
- Visiting the U.S. Food and Drug Administration COVID-19 vaccines website
If you are interested in receiving a COVID-19 vaccine on campus, you must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Be available to receive the vaccine at Mt. SAC on
Thursday, May 13 and again Thursday, June 10 or
Thursday, May 27 and again Thursday June 24
- Sign up for an appointment at https://myturn.ca.gov or walk in between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.