Public Invited to Workshops on New Educational and Facilities Master Plan
February 15, 2017 - 01:08 PM
Mt. San Antonio College has kicked-off a collaborative effort to develop a new Educational and Facilities Master Plan (EFMP). The public is encouraged to attend one of eight public workshops to provide input. The purpose of the EFMP is to determine how to best serve the college’s students and community for the next decade and beyond.
Mt. SAC previously had separate Facility and Educational plans. This effort is an integrated process that will combine the two. The Educational Master Plan will inform the Facilities Master Plan, and both will be provided in one comprehensive document.
The Public Workshops will be hosted by the local Board of Trustee members. The events will be held:
- February 23 (Thu), 6:30-8:00PM: Ganesha Park Community Center, 1575 N. White Avenue, Pomona
- February 28 (Tue), 6:30-8:00PM: West Covina Senior Center, 2501 E. Cortez Street, West Covina
- March 1 (Wed), 6:30-8:00PM: Esther Snyder Community Center, 4100 Baldwin Park Boulevard, Baldwin Park
- March 2 (Thu), 6:30-8:00PM: Mt. SAC Founders Hall, 1100 N. Grand Avenue, Walnut
- March 9 (Thu), 6:30-8:00PM: Cougar Park, 150 W. Puente Street, Covina
- March 13 (Mon), 6:30-8:00PM: Hacienda Heights Community Center, 1234 Valencia Boulevard, Hacienda Heights
- March 14 (Tue), 6:30-8:00PM: La Verne Community Center, 3680 D Street, La Verne
- March 15 (Wed), 6:30-8:00PM: Rowland Heights Community Center, 18150 East Pathfinder Road, Rowland Heights
- March 16 (Thu), 6:30-8:00PM: Mt. SAC Founders Hall, 1100 N. Grand Avenue, Walnut (*NEWLY ADDED*)
For more information, please visit the website at www.mtsac.edu/efmp.