ESL Registration is now open!
June 19, 2019 - 04:34 PM
Noncredit is currently enrolling for the summer term. Classes run Monday through Thursday,
morning and evening. Assessment and orientation for new students takes place every
Thursday at 8:00 am, 10:30 am, 4:00 pm and 6:30 pm in Building 66 - Language Center.
Summer classes begin Monday, June 24, 2019.
- Classes and programs are available to California residents 17 years of age and older only.
- Placement test scores are valid for two years.
- If you are a continuing student and have not taken any ESL classes or the ESL placement test for more than two years, you will need to retake the placement test before registering for a class.
- Classes are tuition free. If needed, students purchase a parking pass and textbooks.
- Student ID: To get your student ID, you must get a printout of your current schedule from the ESL Registration Counter (Bldg. 66) and present it to the Photo ID window at the Bookstore (Building 9A). There is a $10 fee. You will be able to pick up your ID immediately.
Click How to take ESL classes for more information.