Supply Chain Management Certificate
Congratuations to the winners of the Tri-College Student Pitch Competition! This year's winners are all from Mt. SAC -- Go Mounties!!
Looking for a job or information on a career? Check out our jobs and career resources:
- Consultpedia: This resource will help you find jobs and career information within the Accounting and Business industry.
- Career Coach: Career Coach will help you find information on degrees and certificates within Mt. SAC as well as local career information and jobs that are open within that field.
- Virtual Career Fair: Join us April 21, 2021 from 9AM-4PM to interact with employers and network with industry professionals! Link to event will be sent out by Career Center closer to date.
The Accounting & Business Management Department will be hosting speakers to share their knowledge and experience with students. From marketing to supply chain management, students will be able to learn more about the different areas within the industry! All students are welcome to attend these events online via Zoom.
Bored at home? Join the AFM Club Fridays at 11:30AM via Zoom as we discuss industry topics and other fun stuff.
The Management program at Mt. San Antonio College focuses on practical applications of management, business communications and marketing theory. Students are exposed to the latest trends in these disciplines and learning goals are reinforced with experiential learning activities. Our program provides various opportunities where students can become involved and add value to their educational experience, helping students to find the best career choice for them.
Highlights of the Management program include:
- Professors with management experience
- Project based experiential learning
- General Education courses with a business orientation
- Learning objectives and evaluation based on transferable management skills
One of our most successful program elements is our the Accounting, Finance & Management/Business Club where students acquire team building skills, leadership skills, organizational skills, communication skills, and participate in community service and professional networking opportunities.