- Where is the LLC?
- The LLC is in building 77 room 1005.
- Who does the lab serve?
Mt. SAC students studying American Language (AmLa), Arabic, English as a Second Language (ESL), Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, and Sign Language (ASL).
- What type of materials do you have?
Language learning software programs such as Rosetta Stone and Mango Languages; homework sites, educational videos, and DVDs. These programs can help you with listening, speaking, and reading skills.
- What are your facilities?
- The Smart Lab for instructors and their classes, the Open Lab for independent study, and an ESL tutoring room.
Language Learning Center (LLC)
- Rosetta Stone World Languages
- Rosetta Stone English
- English SDLA Tutoring
- Spanish DLA Tutoring
- Language Partners
Leaders -1.Qianfang Li (ESL 6)2. Paola Echeverria (ESL 5)3. 3-Way Tie1. Tie: William Wang (ESL6) & Peiyu Chen (ESL 1)2. 6-Way Tie3. Tie
Fall 2021 The LLC will be open on-campus and online in the Virtual LLC.
August 23-December 4
(909) 274-4580 (Messages left at this number will be answered as soon as possible.)
The LLC will be open on-campus and online in the Virtual LLC.