- Where is the LLC?
- The LLC is in building 77 room 1005.
- Who does the lab serve?
Mt. SAC students studying American Language (AmLa), Arabic, English as a Second Language (ESL), Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, and Sign Language (ASL).
- What type of materials do you have?
Language learning software programs such as Rosetta Stone and Mango Languages; homework sites, educational videos, and DVDs. These programs can help you with listening, speaking, and reading skills.
- What are your facilities?
- The Smart Lab for instructors and their classes, the Open Lab for independent study, and an ESL tutoring room.
Language Learning Center (LLC)
Jan. 4 - Feb. 11
M, Tu, W, Th 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Software - Rosetta Stone & Mango - access through LLC Canvas
- Native Accent English Pronunciation software
- English Self-Directed Learning Activities(individual tutoring)
- The LLC Talks(group tutoring for English)
- Access textbook audio and video through LLC Canvas
Credit Students: Register for the LLC
- Find the CRN
- Rosetta Stone World Languages
- Rosetta Stone English
- English SDLA Tutoring
- Spanish DLA Tutoring
- Language Partners
Winter 2021 LLC Staff will be working from home. Email us or chat with us when we are online.
Jan. 4-Feb. 11
(909) 274-4580 (Messages left at this number will be answered as soon as possible.)
LLC Staff will be working from home. Email us or chat with us when we are online.