CAMPUS COMMITTEE REPRESENTATIVES
Classified Senate appoints senator representatives to both governance and non-governance campus committees. This insures a classified voice for college-wide planning, recommendations and events.
- ACCREDITATION STEERING COMMITTEE - Diana Dzib
- BASIC NEEDS COMMITTEE - Renu Katoch
- CAMPUS EQUITY AND DIVERSITY COMMITTEE (CDEC) - Marlene Espina
- CLASSIFIED PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE (CPDC) - John Lewallen, Co-Chair and Diana Dzib
- CSEA 262 - Sandra Bollier
- CSEA 651 - Diondre McBride
- PRESIDENT'S ADVISORY COUNCIL (PAC) - John Lewallen
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL (PDC) - John Lewallen
- STUDENTS OF DISTINCTION - Gloria Munguia
- VOICES - Ruben Flores and Reyna Casas
CLASSIFIED SENATE COMMITTEES
The Senate has it's own committees to facilitate planning and the execution of it's many annual events.
THE CLASSYS COMMITTEE
Plans the annual award show for honoring EXCELLENCE among classified staff. Coordinates nominations of classified candidates by their colleagues, faculty and management. Facilitates the recognition of classified staff service years.
CLASSIFIED PROFESSIONAL GROWTH SCHOLARSHIPS
Coordinates the application process for awarding scholarships to qualified classified staff. Oversees the selection process and organizes the presentation to the winners.
Plans events such as the Senate's annual Halloween Gathering and Valentine's Affair. Coordinates the decorations, food, beverages, giveaways, games and publicity.