Fee Payment Options/Policies
Students who fail to pay for their classes by the established deadlines may be dropped. Please check the Student Portal at https://inside.mtsac.edu for established deadlines and further information.
Fee payment may be made online, by mail, or through drop box.
- Online Payments: Following online registration, fees can be paid online using VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or a check card displaying the above logos.
- Mail Payments: Following online registration, fees can be paid by mailing a check or money order payable to Mt. SAC with the student ID number included on the check or money order. Mail to: Cashier's Office, 1100 N. Grand Ave., Walnut, CA 91789. DO NOT MAIL CASH.
- Drop Box Payments: Following online registration, fees can be submitted through the drop box by check or money order made payable to Mt. SAC with the student ID number included on the check or money order.
- Drop Box Location: Building 4, Lower Level, outside Cashier's Office main entrance.
- Policy for Check Payment:
- Checks must be written for exact amount only.
- All checks must be made payable to Mt. SAC (third party checks are not acceptable). Personal checks must have a pre-printed address imprinted on the check (no temporary checks).
- Checks with written amount corrections are not acceptable.
- Post-dated checks are not acceptable.
- Students who have written two previous checks that have been returned for insufficient funds will not be allowed to write another check for registration.
- Policy for Credit Card Payment:
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted.
- Mt. SAC does not give cash advances or cash back on payments made with credit or debit cards.
- When using a credit card for payment in person, photo ID is required. Acceptable forms of ID are student ID, driver’s license, State ID, military ID or passport.