ASAC Testing Center
Do you need to make up an exam or take a test for your class? Talk to your instructor
about the Testing Center at the Academic Support and Achievement Center (ASAC). We will get the exam from your instructor, provide you with a quiet space to take
your exam, and keep the test for your instructor to pick up.
The last day of exam proctoring is on December 4th. The ASAC Testing Center will
be closed during finals week, December 6th-11th.
Fall 2021 Hours
(Last test given out two hours prior to closing)
We are no longer able to monitor exams from other colleges and universities. For test
proctoring for other schools, please call the Cal Poly Pomona Test Center at (909)
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Friday - Saturday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Faculty Exam Request Form
- It is important that all information is legible and clear on the form. Testing staff
uses this form to administer your exam to your exact specifications. Click here for detailed instructions.
- Testing does not administer exams with accommodations. Please contact ACCESS at (909) 274-4290 for students that require this service.
- Testing will only accept a maximum of 10 students for each individual exam. Whole
class exams are not accepted.
- The testing center is only for missed exams, not exam retakes.
- Testing Memo