ASAC Online Tutoring
The Academic Support & Achievement Center (ASAC) offers online tutoring via Zoom. We provide free drop-in one-on-one and in-class academic support/group tutoring (SI/ET/SG) services in multiple subjects for current Mt. SAC students. Online tutoring by appointment is also available for writing, math, and science.
Fall tutoring begins August 31st
Monday - Thursday: 9AM - 7PM
Friday-Saturday: 9AM - 4PM
STEP 1: Register for ASAC Tutoring
- Go to your portal class registration page and add the ASAC tutoring CRN that corresponds to the course/s that you are seeking tutoring in.
- If you receive a "duplicate" error message during registration, re-enter the tutoring CRN(s) you want to register to override the error.
- Registering for tutoring is done on a semester-basis. Tutoring CRNs are non-credit and will not affect your GPA.
STEP 2: Select Type of Tutoring
- Please have your Mt. SAC email and student ID number ready.
- The check-in process may take up to 3 minutes per student since students are admitted one at a time to ensure quality of service.
- You can also access the ASAC online tutoring link in Canvas. Note that it can take up to 20 minutes for the ASAC Online Tutoring course to show
in your Canvas account after registration.
Student Resources for Online Learning
Tutoring Technical Support