November 18, 2023
7AM - 2PM
Building 13 Auditorium
CalCPA Los Angeles and Inland Empire proudly present the 2nd Annual Accounting Conference in partnership with Mt. San Antonio College! Mark your calendars for this exciting day designed for emerging accounoting professionals.
September 25, 26, 27& 28
Join the Mt. SAC Management Program as we kick off our Emerging Leaders segment! In this series we hear from recent graduates who majored in Business. Students will have the opportunity hear their experiences as business students and as young professionals. Participants will be able to ask questions through a Q&A format. Learn how to get the most of your education. Be inspired as we celebrate these up and coming professionals!
Meet the faculty of the Accounting & Management Department!
Looking for a job or information on a career? Check out our jobs and career resources:
- Consultpedia: This resource will help you find jobs and career information within the Accounting and Business industry.
- Career Coach: Career Coach will help you find information on degrees and certificates within Mt. SAC as well as local career information and jobs that are open within that field.
Bored at home? Join the AFM Club Fridays at 11:30AM via Zoom as we discuss industry topics and other fun stuff.
Accounting and Finance Professionals are in high demand in nearly every corner of the business world, from manufacturing and real estate to construction and healthcare. The opportunities are numerous for students who want to pursue an accounting career, both at the clerical level and professional level.
The Accounting program at Mt. SAC will help prepare the student for jobs in various fields by acquiring skills in the following:
- Quickbooks general ledger software
- Excel for accounting
- Interpretation and preparation of financial reports
- Tax planning and preparation
- Cost accounting, budgets and forecast
- Financial planning and analysis
- Inventory and asset management
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
Students will strengthen their knowledge of accounting laws and regulations, which will benefit any student who wants to work for or own a business.