Student Health Insurance
You Are Automatically Enrolled into Student Insurance Upon Registration!
F-1 students whose I-20 has been issued by Mt. San Antonio College are REQUIRED to have MAJOR MEDICAL Health COVERAGE (Offered through Student Insurance) while attending Mt. San Antonio College. The cost is $692 per SIX Months. International students will automatically be enrolled into Student Insurance health plan. Upon course registration, an Insurance Fee of $692 will appear on your tuition billing statement.
The current coverage dates/ and costs are;
Fall/Winter: August 1, 2018 – January 31, 2019 (Cost = $692)
Spring/Summer: February 1, 2019 – July 31, 2019 (Cost = $692)
Your Must Print Your Health ID Card
- Go to hyperlink: http://www.studentinsuranceusa.com
- Scroll to the bottom of the home page and click on "International Policies" then click on Mt. SAC Logo
- You will be directed to the Mt. San Antonio College Welcome Page where you can download all insurance information.
- Select, "Print your ID card."
- You will be re-directed to the LewerMark Student Insurance Page.
- Enter your Student ID number (replace the A with a 0), and your birth date. Example May 1, 1980 is: 05011980
- Click Submit. Then click on the “Print ID card.”
- For any assistance, please call Student Insurance at 800-367-5830 or 310-826-5688
Health Insurance Waiver Request
Waivers may be granted only to those individuals with proof of coverage from a United States based insurance company or Government Sponsorship. Coverage must exceed the following Summary of Benefits: 1) Medical benefits must be Unlimited per accident or illness 2) Unlimited Repatriation of remains 3) Unlimited Medical Evacuation benefit 4) Deductible must be $0 for each accident or illness. Coverage dates MUST be similar to that of Student Insurance.
Waivers will be granted to: Individual’s whose I-20 has been issued by another school and are planning to concurrently enroll at Mt. SAC. Or special extenuating circumstances determined on a case-by-case basis.
Complete the HealthInsuranceWaiverForm.pdf