- Complete your application packet. Click here for the F-1 Student Admission Requirements, which includes all of the required components of your packet.
- Mail your completed packet to:
Mt. San Antonio College
1100 North Grand Avenue
Walnut, CA 91789-1399
- Upon approval of your application packet, we will send you the Form I-20, which you will need to apply for an F-1 status/visa.
- Come to the Mt. SAC campus for placement testing and mandatory orientation.
- Register for classes at orientation.
- Pay the required fees.
International Student Application Deadlines
|Application Deadline||Classes Begin|
|Summer Intersession||First Monday of April||Late June|
|Fall Semester||First Monday of May||Late August|
|Spring Semester||First Monday of October||Late February|