Recognizing that total wellness is essential to academic success, Student Health Services strives to provide optimum physical and mental health services to the college community in a confidential environment with sensitivity to individual needs.
- Evaluation and treatment of minor illnesses and injuries.
- Physical exams for Mt. SAC health careers programs.
- Sexual health services: routine gynecological and testicular examination, sexually transmitted infection screening, pregnancy tests, birth control pills, emergency contraception, and condoms.
- Tuberculosis (TB) testing and immunizations; routine blood and urine tests; and some over-the-counter medications, e.g., Tylenol, Motrin, are available.
- Appointments required for most services. Walk-in nurse visits available.
- Fee required for some services, e.g., lab tests, medications. Cash only.
- For more information regarding Medical Services and other resources, please click here.
Licensed Mental Health Counselors offer supportive, non-judgmental, confidential short-term personal counseling and counseling in emergency situations. Referrals to community agencies are available if needs cannot be met by short-term counseling. These services are available for students currently enrolled in and attending credit classes. Services include:
- Short-term personal counseling to help students manage life challenges.
- Consultation with faculty and staff to address questions or concerns regarding students.
- For more information regarding Personal Counseling and other resources, please click here.
Our Chiropractic doctors and interns are from Southern California University of Health Services. Chiropractic is a health care science and healing art that emphasizes the relationship between body structure and function. Our approach is holistic and reinforces the human body's natural ability to heal. Examples of symptoms that are evaluated include:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Hip and leg pain pain / tingling
- Hand, arm and shoulder pain / tingling
- For more information regarding Chiropractic Services and other resources, please click here.
- HIV Testing: (Every Tuesday, 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., Student Health Center 9E)
- Need Medical Insurance? (Every Wednesday, 11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m., Student Health Center 9E) - Download Flier
- Events Schedule: - Download Flier
If you require further information or need assistance, please call us at (909) 274-4400.
Student Health Services* - 67B - Map
Student Health Services* - 9E (Satellite Office, second floor) - Map
(909) 274 - 4400 (General Information)
Hours 67B: Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 7:00pm, Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm. Closed weekends and holidays.
Hours 9E: Monday - Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm, Friday 9:00am - 12:00pm. Closed weekends and holidays.
*Services are available to students enrolled in and currently attending credit classes