Supporting Technology in Instruction
The Faculty Center for Learning Technology offers several types of support for instructors who wish to use technology for teaching purposes.
- Arrange department-specific workshops with FCLT to expand teaching technology use in your department.
- Have an idea for an online activity you want to develop? Looking for the right tools to use? The FCLT can help you identify best practices and tools to accomplish your goals.
- Contact us for consultation to create or redesign the use of online course materials.
- Find out about copyright, accessibility, and accreditation standards to design classes that meet all college, state, and federal rules and regulations.
- Come by the FCLT office or website to learn cool ways you can save time, simplify administrative tasks, engage students in fresh ways, and gain new skills through the use of digital teaching tools!
Here are some useful resources for teaching online. Most of these are free or low cost. Some require you to create an account.
Instructional Design Consultation
Set one-on-one consultation time to review your courses with Mt. SAC's instructional designer, Dr. Michelle Newhart. To set an appointment, contact Michelle Newhart at x5016 or email mnewhartAT_mtsac.edu.