SB792 Immunization Requirement
Students must provide documentation of influenza shot, (TDap) pertussis and measles immunization, as well as TB clearance, as required by SB792 before being permitted to register for the following Child Development classes:
- CHLD 66L - Early Childhood Development Observation and Assessment Laboratory
- CHLD 67L - Early Childhood Education Practicum Laboratory
- CHLD 91 - Early Childhood Development Field Work
Student will be blocked from registering from the above classes if their proof of immunization is not on record with the college.
Note: If you already submitted your immunization checklist to the Child Development Center (CDC) you do not need to resubmit them again.
How To Submit Immunization Records
- Download the Child Development Course Clearance (immunization) check-list (click here)
- Take the checklist take the checklist to your own healthcare provider to be completed, signed, and stamped. If you do not have your own healthcare provide the LA County Health Department has
a list of no-cost and low-cost immunization providers at the following link.
- Note: Mt. SAC Health Center in Bldg. 67B or 9E offers some of the immunization for a low cost to students enrolled in the current term. The Mt. SAC Health Center located in Bldg. 67B or 9 open Mon. - Thurs. (8AM to 5PM).
Frequently Asked Questions
8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.