The Business Division's educational programs and services are designed to respond to the changing trends, needs, and job requirements of the community, state, and national economy while ensuring a high quality education. The division offers 25 Associate degrees and 78 certificates. The business division is home to:
- Fashion Design Competition Winners
- An award wining Interior Design Program
- Culinary Arts & Baking Regional and State Competition Champions
- Restaurant Service Regional and State Competition Champions
- National Cyber Security Team Champions
- VITA Program (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program)
We invite you to explore the many educational and career path opportunities provided by our division as well as our Fall 2016 News Letter.