Navigate for Faculty and Staff
The goal for Mt. SAC’s partnership with EAB’s platform, Navigate, is to help improve retention and graduation rates by identifying areas of additional support needed for students to complete their degrees and suggest roadmaps to a degree based on their academic strengths and past successes. Navigate is not intended to add complexity to your advising. Instead, it is intended to guide the prioritization of outreach to and interaction with your students.
Why Use Navigate?
- Prioritize outreach and interaction with your students
- Engage in conversations with students who may have greater success outside their chosen major
- Simplify intervention by aggregating previously disparate data into a 360-view of student performance
- Evaluate and compare alternative major decisions based on predicted academic performance
- Proactively contact students to arrange advising or other student support services
- Mt. SAC Navigate - Counseling User Guide
- Video - How to submit feedback for Early Alert Progress Report Campaigns