Welcome To The MMMC
The Mountie Money Management Center (MMMC), developed through the Mt. SAC Title V
Grant, provides students with resources and supports for managing their money and
planning for their financial futures. Our goal is to help students stay in college
and move towards their career goals. We are doing this by providing resources to help
students manage their money and also connect them to additional Mt. SAC support resources.
Services We Offer
- Financial literacy workshops via Zoom and In Person
- Presentations for classes, clubs, and programs
- Book Lending Library
- Financial counseling sessions with Lisa Amos AFC®️
- PowerPay debt pay off program
- Click on our "LIVE CHAT" button below to ask your money questions.
- Financial Coaching with our Student Ambassadors (Link coming soon)
- Cash Course -Online financial education courses through instructor assignments or self-study
- Text Announcements-If you wish you receive text announcements, Please email us at email@example.com
How has the MMMC helped you improve your financial life? Please click the link below
to share your story with us.
Do you want to have a Workshop or Info-session for your class/group/club? If you have
any workshop in mind, please click the link below. We will get back to you within
3 business days.
American Association of Family Consumer Sciences Spring 2022 Conference