Math 160 SLO and CMO
MATH 160 SLO
- Students will be able to analyze a variety of functions.
- Students will be able to solve different types of trigonometric equations.
MATH 160 CMO
- Graph functions using translations and reflections.
- Determine the domain of a function.
- Operate with functions.
- Find the inverse of a function.
- Use linear and quadratic functions to solve application problems.
- Solve for the complex roots of polynomial functions.
- Analyze polynomial, rational, exponential, logarithmic, and trigonometric equations.
- Solve polynomial, rational, exponential, logarithmic, and trigonometric equations.
- Operate with vectors, including the dot product; use vectors to solve application problems.
- Find the partial fraction decomposition of a rational expression.
- Graph conic sections; recognize or derive their properties, and write their equations.
- Solve and graph systems of nonlinear equations.
- Analyze arithmetic and geometric sequences.
- Use the binomial theorem.