Math 150 SLO and CMO
MATH 150 SLO
- Without the use of a calculator, students will be able to graph the six trigonometric functions in a precise manner, stating the period, amplitude, phase shift, and translation as appropriate.
- The student will be able to accurately solve trigonometric equations over a given interval, including equations that use multiple angles, identities, and quadratic forms.
MATH 150 CMO
- Evaluate trigonometric functions of angles measured in degrees and radians.
- Solve right and oblique triangles.
- Apply inverse trigonometric functions.
- Graph trigonometric and inverse trigonometric functions.
- Solve trigonometric equations.
- Prove and use trigonometric identities.
- Apply DeMoivre’s Theorem to powers and roots of complex numbers.
- Apply the principles of trigonometry to problem solving.
- Solve problems using vectors and vector operations.