Math 100 SLO and CMO
MATH 100 SLO
- A Math 100 student will be able to use a Venn diagram to count and find probability.
- Math 100 students should be able to determine the validity of an argument.
MATH 100 CMO
- Demonstrate problem solving techniques.
- Apply knowledge of properties and operations of set theory.
- Employ basic concepts of logic in using truth tables, arguments or Euler diagrams.
- Utilize the various counting methods.
- Solve probability problems using and/or, not, conditional, and binomial.
- Analyze data using descriptive statistics and properties of the normal distribution.