Graphic Design and Creative Services
John Lewallen and Linda Lundgren provide graphic design services for the campus community. Due the high demand for their services, projects are prioritized based on campus priorities and its long range strategic plan. To request assistance, fill out the Graphic Request Form.
- Logos and Templates: You can download Mt. SAC's logos, letterhead and powerpoint slides under the Resources Menu.
- Icons: Icons are unique symbols that can be used for promotional material or represent
- Brochures: These are informative paper documents (often used for advertising), that can be
folded into a pamphlet or leaflet. They are often in these sizes:
- Trifold from letter size paper: 8.5" x 11" sheet folded into three, making a finished brochure that is about 3.6" wide by 8.5" high
- Bifold from letter size paper: 8.5" x 11" sheet folded into two, making a finished brochure that is about 5.5" wide by 8.5" high.
- Bifold from tabloid size paper: 11" x 17" sheet folded into two, making a finished
brochure that is 8.5" wide by 11" high.
- Display signage: Often used by people at trade shows or doing outreach, these are custom designed
to fit your backdrop, banner or display stand.
- Invitations: For large district events with significant invitation pool or public access.
- Reports and magazines: We design district level reports for Flex Day, Measure R-RR, etc.