Mountie Academic Plan (MAP)
What is the Mountie Academic Plan or MAP?
MAP is Mt. San Antonio College’s new online degree audit and educational planning tool. MAP allows you to:
- View your degree audit worksheet which details your progress—course by course—towards your declared degree objective (associate’s or certificate of achievement) at Mt. SAC;
- View your progress in the CSU general education and/or IGETC patterns for transfer;
- View your educational plan (developed with your counselor);
- Track your CSU, UC, and Mt. SAC degree-applicable GPA and overall GPA based on your Mt. SAC coursework;
- Run “what if” scenarios to see how close you are to completing other degrees and certificates to compare options.
How do I access MAP?
- Login to inside.mtsac.edu with your Username and Password.
- Click on the Student tab and scroll down the Student Self Service Box to #43 MAP.
- Your Student ID, name, and current major will appear and you will be on the Worksheet tab of MAP.
- If you have a selected major, a degree audit will appear for that major. The audit will show both General Education and major requirements for an associate degree or course requirements for a certificate. If you have not selected a major or if you want to view a different major, run the What If option below.
- To view degree requirements for a What If major:
- Click on What If on the left side, go to pull down menus
- Select one of the degrees, certificates or transfers from the Ed Goal drop-down menu.
- The Catalog Year shown reflects the current catalog year. You may choose another catalog year that you are eligible for if desired.
- Select desired What-if Major from pull-down menu.
- Click Process What If button to view results.
- Click Print in the menu at the top of the page if you would like to print a copy for your reference.
- If you’ve had a MAP educational plan completed by a counselor, you can view the current plan by clicking on the Planner tab.
Have questions about MAP? Make an appointment to see a counselor to review your MAP and find your educational destination! Call (909)274-4380 or stop by the Counseling Department in the Student Services Center, Second Floor.