Fiscal Services supports Mt. SAC's students, faculty, staff, and administrators by overseeing and ensuring fiscal stability for College operations and Auxiliary Services. We adhere to Federal, State, and local laws and regulations as well as Mt. SAC District Policies to develop internal controls and maintain sound fiscal management practices.
Fiscal Services supports student success by supplying timely budget and account code information and by processing bids, requisitions/purchase orders, and payroll, which ensures that funding can be expended in an efficient and timely manner.
Fiscal Services also provides direct support to students by:
- Processing financial aid payments
- Implementing a more efficient process to disburse emergency funds to students
- Providing financial services in the Cashier's Office
- Assisting the College Foundation with the collection and disbursement of fundraising funds and donations; and
- Assisting students clubs with the collection and disbursement of student initiatives.
The Fiscal Services Department includes:
- Budget/Grants and Categorical Programs/Audit
- Cashier's Office
- Printing & Mail Services
If you are an individual with a disability and need a greater level of accessibility for any document on this site, please contact our Fiscal Services Office at 909-274-5515.