Building for the Future
In November 2018, voters approved Measure GO, providing the college with $750 million to further Mt. SAC’s academic mission of high quality, affordable education that helps local students transfer to universities or join the workforce. We are grateful to our community for this investment in our region's future.
This site provides accurate and updated information on Measure GO construction projects that are in progress, in design or in planning. Phase 1A and 1B projects are the first to be funded by the bond measure and are likely to be completed within the next three years. Phases 2, 3 and 4 are further out on the horizon.
The projects described on this site are guided by the Educational and Facilities Master Plan, a vision of how the campus will take shape over the next 20 years.
Thanks to Measure R and Measure RR funding, scores of projects have been completed, including major infrastructure work, renovated classrooms and facilities, new academic complexes, and state-of-the-art athletic fields. These projects were either fully funded by Measure R-RR dollars or partially supported by state and other funding sources.
- Math/Science Complex & Exploratorium
- Fuel Station Upgrades
- Classroom Improvements (Bldgs. 7, 11 & 26)
- Kinesiology & Athletics Building Renovation
- Administration Building
- Agricultural Sciences Complex
- Design Technology Center
- Astronomy Dome
- Water Efficiency Projects
- Energy Management System Improvements
- Facilities Plan Room & Emergency Operations Center
- Building 12 (Arts Division Offices, Classrooms, etc.)
- Child Development Complex
- Food Services Building (Mountie Café)
- Student Success Center
- Thermal Energy Storage/Central Plant Upgrade
- Business & Computer Technology Complex
- Equity Center