The Completion Center provides a space for students who are preparing to graduate or transfer from Mt. SAC to receive support and guidance for achieving their educational goal(s)
Due to COVID-19 , the Completion Center is currently closed until further notice. Online services are available for students during this time of temporary remote/online instruction.
- Hours of operation
- Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Counseling appointments are held over phone or email-based. The completion counselors
- Jesse Lopez (email-based and phone appointments)
- Angel Lujan (email-based and phone appointments)
- Rudy Santacruz (email-based and phone appointments)
- How to schedule a counseling appointment with the Completion Center:
- Call (909) 274-5187
- Email: email@example.com
- For questions or support, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For latest campus updates regarding COVID-19, please see: https://www.mtsac.edu/health/
Do you have questions about the graduation/certificate application process? Would you like support getting connected to Mt. SAC resources?
Get live help during office hours from our friendly front desk staff virtually.
Users must have a working microphone and speaker.
Enter Zoom Meeting
|Kaylynn Lare||Student Services Program Specialist||(909) 274-5187|
|Stacy Lee||Student Services Program Specialist||(909) 274-5187|
|Jesse Lopez||Faculty Counselor|
|Angel Lujan||Faculty Counselor|
|Rudy Santacruz||Faculty Counselor|