Work Study StudentsWork Study Students
Grad and Child
CalWORKs is the acronym for California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids. All Community Colleges in California have a CalWORKs Program on campus. Community College CalWORKs Programs serves students in all 58 counties. By providing educational support to Mt. SAC student-parents who are receiving cash aid, we hope to change two generations at a time.
Getting Started with CalWORKs
All Students must have an A number before filling out forms. If you do not have an A number, please contact your CalWORKs Specialist. If you have your student A number, proceed to the CalWORKs Intake Forms.
At Mt. San Antonio College, we strive to help our
CalWORKs students obtain lifelong learning through education & help them gain access to the workforce by providing high-quality support services.
CalWORKs Work Study Program provides part time jobs for students with financial need, allowing them to earn money to help pay education expenses.
The Verification of Benefits form can be obtained in your BenefitsCal Portal or contact your Cash Aid worker.
A verification of benefits is available within BenefitsCal, if you have linked your case to your account.
- From the dashboard, find “Your Applications and Cases.”
- Click the button to “View Case Details.”
- The page will have details for each program. Scroll down to click the link “download your benefits verifications.”
- “Release of Information will open, click the button “Create Notice.” A benefits verification PDF will download.
- Click the file to open.
* Contact your Program Specialist if you have issues obtaining your Verification of Benefits.
Mon. - Thurs. 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Fri. 8:00 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.
Student Services Bldg. 9B, 1st FLR.